MOOC on Dynamics and Control
A new edition of the MOOC on Dynamics and Control "An interactive course about the basic concepts of Systems, Control and their impact in all the human activities" is being launched. This course is taught by Pedro Albertos, IFAC past president, and it can be accessed from: http://courseondynamicsandcontrol.upvx.es/
The basic characteristics of the course are:
- It is free.
- Maths background is not required.
- It Provides a conceptual overview of the systems dynamic behaviour and control problems.
- It is appropriate for non specialist in control.
- The course is taught in English.
- It lasts for six weeks, although.
- As any Open Course, each attendee may follow it at his/her own rate.
- It starts on October 7th.
- Registration is easy and free.
- During the teaching period, there is an open forum to pose questions (and get answers).
- To get attendance credits, two questionnaires should be fulfilled.
It can be a useful tool to motivate new students as well as non-expert in control collaborators.
Please, do not hesitate to ask Pedro Albertos any related question about this MOOC.